To celebrate the publication of “Populism, the Pandemic and the Media: Journalism in the age of Brexit, Covid, Donald Trump and Boris Johnson”, Abramis Academic, My Jericho Oxford and the Ethical Journalism Network held a fascinating panel discussion on 24 June via YouTube.
Chaired by Nick Robinson, ‘Today’ presenter (BBC Radio 4), the panel included:
- Sir John Curtice – Psephologist, University of Strathclyde
- Robert Moore – US Correspondent, ITV News
- Deborah Bonetti – Director, Foreign Press Association, London
- Dorothy Byrne – former Head of News and Current Affairs, Channel Four
- Matt Frei – Presenter, Channel Four News
“Populism, the Pandemic and the Media: Journalism in the age of Brexit, Covid, Donald Trump and Boris Johnson” is edited by John Mair, Tor Clark, Neil Fowler, Raymond Snoddy and Richard Tait, with a foreword by Nick Robinson. The book is published by Abramis Academic (and Routledge) and available on Amazon. Cover design is by Dean Stockton.