Join us via YouTube on 24 June at 6 pm (BST) for a fascinating and thought-provoking panel discussion on populism and the media. Celebrating the publication of “Populism, the Pandemic and the Media: Journalism in the age of Brexit, Covid, Donald Trump and Boris Johnson”, the event will be chaired by Nick Robinson, ‘Today’ presenter (BBC Radio 4), and the panel will include:
- Sir John Curtice – Psephologist, University of Strathclyde
- Robert Moore – US Correspondent, ITV News
- Deborah Bonetti – Director, Foreign Press Association, London
- Dorothy Byrne – former Head of News and Current Affairs, Channel Four
- Matt Frei – Presenter, Channel Four News
- Gary Gibbon – Political Editor, Channel Four News (on tape)
“Populism, the Pandemic and the Media: Journalism in the age of Brexit, Covid, Donald Trump and Boris Johnson” is edited by John Mair, Tor Clark, Neil Fowler, Raymond Snoddy and Richard Tait, with a foreword by Nick Robinson. The book will be published on 24 June 2021 by Abramis Academic (and Routledge) and available on Amazon and Kindle. Cover design is by Dean Stockton.
This is a joint Abramis Academic /Ethical Journalism Network/My Jericho event.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
If you would like to see more EJN events online, please consider making a donation in support of the EJN’s work.
SUPPORT THE ETHICAL JOURNALISM NETWORK