The Ethical Journalism Network’s Director is taking part in a panel discussion on trust and partisan news at the IMPRESS Trust in Journalism Conference 2018.
The IMPRESS Trust in Journalism Conference 2018 is on its way!
A unique one-day event to discuss what the independent news sector looks like today, how it is innovating for the future, and what it needs in order to thrive. The programme includes a combination of big debates and practical sessions. This is an opportunity for all attendees to network and take with them new skills, contacts, ideas and inspiration.
This Annual Conference is built around one of the core values of IMPRESS: supporting trust in journalism.
About the Conference
Each session will focus on different aspects of the independent news sector that add to the value of trust in journalism: high-quality journalism, press sustainability in the digital age, innovation and the policies the independent news sector needs.
This includes the challenges this sector faces in order to thrive, as well as successful strategies independent publishers have implemented recently. Some of the key debates will be around:
- What makes high-quality journalism
- The potential of platforms-publishers collaboration
- The latest innovations in independent news
- How can digital and media policy support independent news
- … and more!
Check the programme section for regular updates as the date of the conference approaches.
Who is the Trust in Journalism Conference 2018 for?
- Publishers, journalists and editors.
- Media industry professionals
- Academics and media students
- Public servants, officials and researchers interested in the future of the media.
- All those interested in journalism, trust in the media, digital news and the independent news sector in the UK.
Tickets are now available here.
There are discounts for: academics, students and non-profits.
If you have any questions about the Trust in Journalism Conference, contact us on [email protected] or 020 3325 4288.
Contact: [email protected]