‘Saving the News: Ethics and the Fight for the Future of Journalism’ launched on 6 April 2019 at the International Journalism Festival in Perugia.
Browse the report below or download the full magazine here.
Saving the News: Ethics and the fight for the future of journalism
Published in London by the Ethical Journalism Network
© 2019 Ethical Journalism Network
11 Vicarage Road, London, E15 4HD United Kingdom
No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the publisher. The contents of this book are covered by authors’ rights and further use of the contributions will be granted after consultation with the Editor under the conditions of Creative Commons.
Designed by Mary Schrider ([email protected])
This is the eighth EJN report on the state of ethics in journalism. Previous publications include:
- Censorship in the park: Turkish media trapped by politics and corruption (2013)
- Innocent mistakes: A controversial film finds journalism caught between image and reality (2013)
- Hate speech: A five-point test for journalists (2014)
- Untold stories: How corruption and conflicts of interest stalk the newsroom (2015)
- The trust factor: An EJN review of journalism and self-regulation (2015)
- Moving stories: International review of how media cover migration (2015)
- Ethics in the News: EJN report on challenges for journalism in the “post-truth” era (2017)
- Trust in ethical journalism: The key to media futures (2018)
For all of our previous reports see: https://ethicaljournalismnetwork.org/resources/publications